Everyone will never forget Kampot province as long as they recall the location to visit. Because this province is rich in fine resorts along the creek, seaside, and beautiful natural places such as Phnom Bokor, Teuk Chhou, Tada waterfall, and salt fields. But did you know that Kampot is not only a lovely place to roam about in, but also a province with delicious food and a variety of unique restaurants? We'd want to know if there are any locations in Kampot that we should see, therefore let's go together:
1. Ung Kim Se Restaurant: When it comes to Kampot cuisine, crab-fried rice is usually a hit. Because this crab-fried rice originates from the province of Kampot. It's served in a variety of Kampot restaurants, but none are as good as Ung Kim Se Restaurant. The wonderful cuisine, along with the quick service, ensured that this restaurant was constantly busy.
Facebook page: អាហារដ្ឋាន អុឹង គីមសែ-បាយឆាសាច់ក្តាម-ខេត្តកំពត
Contact Number: 069 238 823
2. Café Espresso Roastery: If you enjoy photography, Café Espresso Roastery is an excellent backdrop option. Your photographs are stunning. The café, which is full of antiques, is a great place to photograph. The cuisine is very wonderful, and it is prepared in a European way.
Facebook page: Cafe Espresso Roastery Kampot
Contact Number: 092 388 736
3. Banh Chhev Mlob Svay: Arrived in Kampot and hungry Banh Chhev, but do not know where to eat? Banh Chhev Mlob Svay, a place that Kampot residents are known to be delicious for everyone. After trying the locals, the ""jomnot"" crew discovered that the meat is tender and tasty, while the center is tough. The scent is pleasant to inhale, but the fish sauce is extremely delicious. After one bite, you will definitely want to eat another. Beef jerky is also available in Banh Chhev, Mlop Svay.
Contact Number: 092 43 02 02
4. Nom ee Mouth Chhnang: The location can be found on Street 33, which connects Kampot and Kep provinces. ""E Nom Meat Chhnang (Ta Eng Village)"" is written on a slightly worn label. This is the most popular restaurant in Kampot for Banh Sung, Noodles, and Chai Yor, however, the locals refer to it as Nom ee Mouth Chhnang. A delicious dessert that everyone should try when they arrive in Kampot.
Location: នំអ៉ីម៉ាត់ឆ្នាំង Ta eng village
Contact Number: 081 81 38 63
5. Urban Kampot: If you're looking for a hot soup in the evening, don't forget to stop by Urban Kampot. The restaurant helps the guests feel like they are having fun by playing music as they drink a refreshing beer. All of the exhaustion from the day. You don't need to return to Phnom Penh to chat, drink beer, or eat hot soup; you can do all of these things in Kampot.
Facebook page: Urban Kampot
Contact Number: 096 543 5555
6. Voodo Boulevard: If you're looking for a European drink, go to Voodo Boulevard, a French bar where you may order one. Voodo Garden and Purple Haze, the store's cocktail beverages with a powerful scent and taste, are noteworthy. Not only is the beverage wonderful, but the décor is also lovely. When visitors come for a cocktail, they always remember to snap a photo as a keepsake.
Facebook page: Voodoo Boulevard
Contact Number: 0316440786
7. Breakfast at a Chinese school: This is an area where you can get some of Kampot's most popular street cuisine. You may join together if you want to eat noodles, rice, traditional coffee, and a variety of other Asian breakfasts. The Chinese school is located in Kampot's downtown area.
Location: Breakfast at a Chinese school
8. The Café Station: In Kampot, there are not many cafes, but if there is, it is organized, attractive, just like this cafe, which every traveler looks at as long as they pass by. The Café Station can be another photography destination for photography lovers not to be missed. Both the setting and the taste of the coffee are magical things that attract customers to this cafe.
Facebook page: The Café Station
Contact Number: 017876386
9. Num banhjok terk mhech: It is claimed that you should not visit Kampot without trying Num banhjok terk mhech, just as you should not visit America without trying hamburgers. This term refers to a local cuisine served in Kampot that is not available in other provinces, namely Num banhjok terk mhech. The water is crystal clear, but the flavor is so wonderful that after you've had it, you won't be able to take your chopsticks out of your mouth. In Kampot, there are many places to sell, but the most delicious place is right next to the railway in the center of the city.
Facebook page: នំបញ្ចុកទឹកម្ហិច
Contact Number: 087 989 042
10. Burger Shack: If you've had Num banhjok terk mhech and want to have an American burger, head to Burger Shack. Although it is a tiny burger joint, the quality of the food is comparable to that of the major burger chains. Most international visitors to Kampot just want to eat burgers, and they remember this burger store.
Facebook page: Burgershack
Contact Number: 096 348 2351
11. The J Break Café: As previously said, Kampot does not have many cafes, but those that do exist are only known one at a time. The J Break Café isn't just any café; it's a popular spot for celebrities to pose for pictures. THANKS TO ITS ICONIC VINTAGE DESIGN, the J Break Café has been turned into a photo environment that goes beyond restaurants and cafés.
Facebook page: The J Break Boutique
Contact Number: 016673919
12. The Simple Thing: Just by looking at the name, you can tell it's a simple store. From the exterior, this restaurant appears to be basic, and the cooking appears to be simple and clean, but the flavor is not, simply delectable. The Simple Thing is a European vegetarian restaurant where individuals who do not eat meat may try the cuisine.
Facebook page: Simple Things
Contact Number: 070 430 221
13. Ramy Bakery and Coffee: Mango juice is another drink you should try when you arrive in Kampot. This drink is made by a family who owns a tiny business on Street 33 (Road to Kep), just outside of Kampot. Ramy Bakery and Coffee is the name of the business. Kampot residents are also known for their Ramy Bakery and Coffee mango juice drinks, which many visitors bring with them. Everyone is lined up in front of the business, ready to make a purchase.
Facebook page: Ramy Bakery & Coffee
Contact Number: 087 284 703
14. Aterlia: Renovating an Ancient French Colonial Mansion Vintage Café has been remodeled. As it is affectionately called, Atelier is a well-known place where many tourists, particularly foreigners, visit to take photographs. Atelier was able to keep the building's style while also redesigning it to make it more beautiful. So if you visit Kampot, do not forget to drink coffee and take photos there.
Facebook page: Atelier Kampot - អាទើលីយេកំពត
Contact Number: 010 446 044