Because rain makes people feel lonely, heal your heart by enjoying great food, hot soup, and tasty barbeque to help fill your own happiness, so you don't feel lonely during this storm. Want to have some hot soup or grilled meat, but don't know where to go? Jomnot would like to introduce you to some of the best restaurants, all of which are 100% guaranteed to cure your heart.
1. Seorae Cambodia - Korean Charcoal BBQ: The chilly weather makes us hungry, and want to eat delicious barbecue with fresh salad, kimchi, and a milder sauce than anything else! Seorae Korean Charcoal BBQ is one of several Korean restaurants in Cambodia that uses high-quality charcoal to maintain the authentic flavor of Korean BBQ. It's highly likely to taste like barbeque, with lean meat on the inside and crispy skin on the exterior. The interior of the shop is modern and classic with Korean paintings hanging on the walls, which makes the atmosphere more interesting and unique from other shops.
Facebook page: Seorae Cambodia - Korean Charcoal BBQ
Contact Number: 010700800
2. The Little Sheep hotpot: Little Sheep Hot Pot Lamb soup originated in Mongolia! Chinese medicine soup, special ingredients with fresh lamb, aristocratic, imported directly from Mongolia, a choice of more than 20 kinds of sauces, no matter how delicious the mix, whether Chinese or Khmer, also ensures the taste is odorless, important for health. More! And if you add duck blood, Australian beef, boneless duck legs, black beef belly, goose intestines, peppers, garlic, spicy and delicious, chill the meat!
Facebook page: Little Sheep Hot Pot Cambodia
Contact Number: 024 911 111
3. Mi Soup 1995: ""Mi Soup 1995"" with natural atmosphere, the shade of trees, rich in early photos, old TVs with swings and wooden tables, like in high school, eat and see the scenery, very fresh. ""Mi Soup 1995"" with natural atmosphere, the shade of trees, rich in early photos, old TVs with swings and wooden tables, like in high school, eat and see the scenery, very fresh. If you're tired of working, come here to unwind, eat noodles, and breathe the fresh air to lift your mood to a new level of relaxation!
Facebook page: មីស៊ុប១៩៩៥
Contact Number: 017 959 595
4. Mo-MO-Paradise: Mo-Mo-Paradise is the number one Japanese restaurant in Asia for Japanese-style soups, shabu-shabu, and sukiyaki, cooked together of local and international quality meat with fresh vegetables. Mo-Mo-Paradise is very famous for its taste, soup, raw egg, fresh meat with high quality, the most important ingredients are no MSG and addictive substances!
Facebook page: Mo-Mo-Paradise Cambodia
Contact Number: 098 393 888
5. Nice two meat you: Nice two meat you Korean restaurant is located near Boeung Kak Lake. It features a pleasant ambiance, a spacious parking lot, and a vibrant and modern interior design, making the environment more fascinating and distinct from that of other restaurants make you feel like you visiting Seoul. If you come here to eat barbeque while the sky is clear, it will raise the atmosphere to a new level; don't forget to warm your stomach with Soju, which will immediately make you feel better.
Facebook page: 나이스투미츄 nice two Meat u Cambodia
Contact Number: 012 376 666
6. Shabu Shabu on-Yasai: Shabu Shabu On-Yasai serves beef, pork, dipping sauce, smokey national taste, fresh meat, and quality soup flown in from Japan; simply skip the spit and request it separately. Little happiness does not need to be shared with anyone.
Facebook page: Shabu Shabu On-Yasai Cambodia
Contact Number: 095 666 988
7. Waku Waku Shabu Shabu: If you eat the soup from Waku Waku, which has a great taste, both hot and non-spicy with a unique sauce when the sky is chilly and rainy, you will not know how to feel good. Waku Waku has fresh ingredients including oysters, salmon, shrimp, crab, squid, fish, mushrooms, vegetables, meat, etc. Consider how much the image of hunger has piqued our interest. Everyone is likely to be able to dine, pack, or order home delivery at the store.
Facebook page: Waku Waku Shabu Shabu
Contact Number: 010238485